Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Monday, April 6, 2020 Day 22 of Quarantine

   So I decided I am going to start today writing about the Corona-virus 19 Quarantine.  Cayson and I were at the RV show Sunday, March 15 when we heard the announcement that schools were shutting down to combat the virus. Up until this time life was pretty normal.  Monday the 16 all the teachers went in to school in a daze trying to get materials ready for what they said would be a few weeks. It was suppose to last until March 31. Students started elearning on Tuesday, March 17.
     As a librarian my task would be to call 3 different classes of students and check in with them at least once a week. I also helped create a choice board for related arts with activities students could choose from.  That was 22 days ago.  I am so over this!  Lucky for me my cousin Sandy and her son Seth came down from Maine on Friday, March 20th. They are staying in the camper and we are going back and forth between our house and the camper  She also brought her 3 cute dogs, Aubrey, Aiden and Rover.  The day she arrived I had started a project mulching the front yard.
That weekend it was beautiful out--- in the 80's so we took our "new to us" boat out for the first time.



We have spent the last two weeks e-learing, baking, and cleaning.







Which brings me to... today.  This past weekend Sandy and the boys all helped take down bushes and trees in the back yard, we fixed the deck step, replaced one sink stopper and did several other small house repairs.  Yesterday we did drive in church and lunch take out at FATZ so today I worked out, took the tree branches to the dump, sprayed the poison ivy in the back yard and took several walks.  I feel like I have no real purpose and every time we turn around they are closing more stores and putting all citizens on more restrictions.  When will this madness end?

No comments:

Post a Comment