Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Tuesday, April 7, 2020 corona virus day 22

   Woke up today really feeling down. Another day like the last.  Ate breakfast and didn’t really want to work out but hopped on the elliptical then finished up with a mile walk.  I know there are things I could or should do around the house but I have no motivation. 
    Around 1:30 the boys and I headed to the lake. It was a beautiful day in the high 80s.  I sat on the covered deck and read one of the SC nominees for a good two hours while all the boys played their video games.  I really don’t see why how they can spend hours on those devices but it is spring break and that is what they enjoy.  Seth and Cayson has a blast playing Minecraft together.
   Dinner was spaghetti and meatballs and then Sandy and I took the dogs for a short walk. The lake looks beautiful. Another day down!  The days seems to go pretty fast but then again my day is starting around 8:30 now, not 5:00am. 

This is not our boat but hoping we can figure out how to get our boat in here with how shallow it is since this boat’s hull is a similar size.  
    Everyone in the state got this message today on our phones. 



No comments:

Post a Comment